The holidays are a great time to reach out and attract attention to your brand, product, or service. However, with countless companies sending emails this time of year, how can you possibly stand out and capture reader attention? We’ve put together 5 tips to help you reach your audience and increase your clicks and conversion rates this holiday season.
- Get noticed. Most people are constantly bombarded with a flood of promotional emails this time of year. If you’re unable to capture the reader’s attention with a subject line, the content inside is completely moot. Your subject line should pique interest and create urgency, while briefly explaining exactly what can be expected in the body of the message. Here are a few examples:
- “Flash Sale! 50% OFF Cameras – Today Only!”
- “Today Only: Save 20% Storewide w/ Free Shipping!”
- “How To Reach More Customers in Just 2 Weeks!”
- Make an offer too good to pass. Note that we didn’t say “too good to be true.” Make sure that you’re able to follow through with the deals and specials you promote, otherwise it could hurt your business in the long run. Create deals that offer a superior value to the reader, such as saving money on a product or service, growing the brand, or saving time. Creating a sense of urgency will spark more interest and cause many people to respond right away instead of letting the deal sit in the back of their mind until it’s forgotten.
- Less is more. We’ve all heard this term before, but it rings true on so many levels. We now live in a world where more people view emails and websites from mobile devices than a desktop computer. This means that what may seem easy to digest on a large screen is actually quite a turn-off for the mobile user. Keep verbiage concise and be clear about the intent of your message.
- Use Quality Images. Graphics are a fantastic way to grab attention once the viewer has opened your email. When executed properly, including a simple graphic that explains the intent of your announcement can help your email look more professional and thought-out.
- Avoid the spam. An easy way to lose subscribers is to send out too many emails in a short period of time. If you have 5 different products on sale, look for ways to consolidate content into one email announcement as opposed to sending out 5 separate emails.
For an improved customer experience, more click-through views, and improved holiday sales, consider implementing these 5 tactics into your holiday just as you start a seo campaign . If you’re interested in taking your email campaigns and digital marketing to the next level connect with OnPoint. We can help your business reach the next level of success. Happy Holidays!