The 6 Keys to Social Media Marketing Success
- Determine Your Audience - What kind of people define your current market? What age are they and what do they do online? What kind of posts might they share? Each of these questions are valid starting points to determine your audience and even predict how it might expand.
- Choose a Network - The most common networks, namely Facebook and Twitter, are strong footholds in the social media marketing world. That does not mean they are both necessary or your best avenue to reach your audience. Here’s a brief synopsis of the :
- Research Competitors and Brainstorm - What are other businesses in your industry doing online? What do their profiles look like? What is the tone being used? Are there any popular hashtags? You can learn from the social media triumphs and mistakes of others to give your business the highest launching point possible.
- Design a Profile - Use the knowledge you’ve gained to put together a profile that calls attention to and represents your business. This could include writing copy in blogs, articles, or web pages. It should demonstrate knowledge, excitement, and professionalism.
- Develop a Content Calendar - Create a spreadsheet of post ideas and dates. Include links and imagery so that posting is as fast and easy as copy and pasting.
- Manage and Build - As you grow your followers and recognize what that audience responds to, adjust the content accordingly. Maintain profiles with up-to-date information.
Plans Starting at $1599/mo - with No Long-Term Contracts!