Could your social media marketing use a boost? Are you looking for ways to improve your social media content marketing and free up valuable time? There are many tools online that are designed to help, but it’s not always easy filtering through which ones actually work. Here are a few of our favorites.
● Sprout Social. When it comes to content marketing services on social media, timing is everything. Having a consistent flow of fresh content gives your audience a reason to stay engaged and regularly return to your social channels. But while you’re hard at work, posting to your social media outlets can be the last thing on your mind. Sprout Social is a powerful suite that allows you to hook up your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ pages and set scheduled post content hours, days, or even months in advance. At any given time, Sprout Social also gives you the ability to view and export reports of how your content performs.
● Hootsuite. Similar to Sprout Social, Hootsuite is another powerful tool that allows you to automate when posts get pushed live on your social media channels. Just choose your plan, link your accounts, and you’re ready to go. When you schedule your content, you can even request an email to confirm that your post has gone live. It takes the worry out of having a regular flow of content on your pages.
● Iconosquare. To improve your future content you’ve got to analyze your past content. The best way to do that is through reporting. Iconosquare gives users an in-depth look at the analytics of their Instagram account. The service also allows for users to track the competition, keep an eye on hashtags, and run photo and video contests.
● Repost App. Do you have followers posting photos of your product or service? Sometimes user-generated content can be the most valuable when trying to spread awareness about your brand. The Repost App allows you to report content from users on Instagram onto your feed. For best practice, we recommend that you ask permission before reposting photos from other users, and always credit the original author in some way.
● MailChimp. Email marketing can help boost your social media presence dramatically. MailChimp gives businesses the ability to compile a mailing list, create a professional quality email campaign, and schedule it to send at any time. You can also utilize A/B testing features that allow you to improve your campaign’s effectiveness.
● Bitly. We’ve all seen the overwhelmingly long web URL that consists of countless numbers and letters. When posting to social media, longer links can look clunky and unappealing. Bitly can give you the ability to easily shorten links to virtually anything you’d like. Bitly also keeps track of a few basic analytics such as the number of clicks so you can see how many people are interested in the link.
In today’s age, social media plays a key role in most businesses, and social media requires quite a bit of time and attention. These tools are a great first step toward a better social media plan and can help free up some time in the process. When your business is ready to hand over your social media to the experts, OnPoint has you covered.